In a previous post, we wrote about the new legislation of the new York City about Diwali dai and as the festival is almost upon us, we give you 15 DIWALI GREETINGS MESSAGES TO WISH SOMEONE A HAPPY FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS. Keep reading below to find out.
The Diwali, also known as the festival of lights is one of the biggest festivals in the Hindu, Sikh and Jain calendars and you don’t wanna miss it, so find you message to share on this special day.
10 HAPPY DIWALI MESSAGES
We’ve compiled a list of different ways you can wish someone a happy Diwali:
- May Diwali burn out your problems and brighten your life.
- Wishing you a warm, cozy, and bright Diwali.
- May your year be as colorful and joyful as the Diwali colors.
- Sending you warm wishes this Diwali!
- Hope your Diwali is lit!
- May good triumph over evil, on Diwali and every day after.
- Best wishes for a joyous Diwali filled with love and happiness.
- May this Diwali mark the beginning of a joyous year for you and yours.
- Carry the light of Diwali with you, and remember it on your darker days this year.
- May this new year bring everything you deserve and more.
- Hoping this year’s Diwali is sweet and full of light.
- As you celebrate Diwali, remember how much you are loved.
- Hope your Diwali is warm and full of all your favorite things.
- May your Diwali be filled with laughter.
- Wishing you and your family a beautiful Diwali.
© 2022, EBUBECHUKWU OGE. All rights reserved.